The Gunston Soccer Club is a non-profit organization whose mission is to foster the physical, mental and emotional growth and development of Northern Virginia youth through the sport of soccer at all levels of age and competition.
Statement of Principles
The primary purpose of the Club and the strategy that drives all activities planned and carried out by the Club is:
- To promote the growth of soccer at all levels of play, including competitive and recreational levels.
- To provide training in all areas of the sport, including playing, coaching, and refereeing as well as increasing the general knowledge of the sport by all participants, including parents.
- To provide a level of competition for players that is aligned with their skill and commitment level while challenging players to develop their abilities in accordance with their goals.
- To promote fair play and sportsmanship.
- To establish a fun environment and develop a lifelong passion for the beautiful game: soccer